Our Covid-19 Policies
We recognize that the spread of Covid-19 is still a concern in our community. The safety of our guests and our crew is of upmost importance and here are some of the things we are doing to help:
- All surfaces of the pontoon are disinfected after each charter.
- All charters and cruises are private – you select the people you feel comfortable being around.
- Hand sanitizer is available onboard for use by our guests.
- We will beach and anchor away from others to maintain social distancing.
- The Captain will wear a face covering when social distancing cannot be maintained (i.e. during loading and unloading).
- Blue Bliss Charters will comply with all Federal, State and Local ordinances pertaining to Covid-19.
Enjoying time outside and on our pontoon is a great way to social distance!